The "6th International Conference on Hard and Electromagnetic Probes of High-Energy Nuclear Collisions (Hard Probes 2013)" will take place from Nov 4 to Nov 8, 2013 at Stellenbosch Institute for Advanced Studies in Stellenbosch, South Africa, a delightful 30 minute drive into the wine country surrounding Cape Town. The topics for this Hard Probes conference are:
• Jet Quenching and Observables
• High Transverse Momentum Light and Heavy Flavor Hadrons
• Initial State and Proton-Nucleus Collision Phenomena
• Heavy Flavor Production and Quarkonia
• Hard and Thermal Electroweak Probes
Travel, contact, and other information may be found at the Hard Probes website.
A student summer school will be held prior to the conference.
Registration is now open. The Early Bird registration deadline is 4 October.