The TIPP conference series, the science driven cross-disciplinary conference, started in Tsukuba, Japan in 2009 (TIPP 2009), followed by Chicago in 2011 (TIPP 2011), Amsterdam in 2014 (TIPP2014), Beijing in 2017 (TIPP2017) and TRIUMF in 2021 (TIPP2021, remote). The conference aims to provide a stimulating atmosphere for scientists and engineers from around the world. The conference will, as in the past, include plenary invited talks and parallel tracks with contributions outlining state-of-the-art developments in different areas. The program focuses on all areas of detector development and instrumentation in particle physics, astro-particle physics and closely related fields, in particular:
· Accelerator-based particle physics
· Non-accelerator particle physics, particle astrophysics and cosmology
· Experiments with synchrotron radiation and neutrons
· Nuclear physics
· Instrumentation and monitoring of particle and photon beams
· Applications in photon science, biology, medicine, and engineering
The Registrations for TIPP2023 are now being re-directed to the TIPP2023.org Portal, from which you will be able to make Payments as well. Registration Portal
The deadline for abstract submission is April 30th 2023.
Early bird registration (Before May 31st): R10 000 (~500 Eur)
Late registration: R13500 (~665 Eur)
Registration fee includes lunches at the venue.