As a guideline for presentations, please take note of the following information:
- For invited talks, the time allocated for the presentation is 25 minutes, with the provision of 5 minutes for discussions. For contributed talks, the time allocation is 15 minutes for the presentation and 5 minutes for discussions.
- It is suggested that presentations be converted to PDF files but the laptops used for the presentations will also have MS Office 2016 available.
- If you prefer to use PowerPoint with unique fonts, you are encouraged to provide the relevant fonts to the presentation technicians.
- You are also encouraged to test your presentation well in advance of your presentation timeslot. The technicians will be available to facilitate this.
- The projectors will be able to accommodate both 4x3 and 16x9 aspect ratios.
- We are planning to make video recordings of the presentations made by the invited speakers. These recordings will only be made with the consent of the speaker, and consent forms will be provided at registration.